Hey, it’s been awhile since I did one of these! This is a post about what’s going on outside of baby. I share what Derrick and I are up to, current hobbies, etc.
I have to break that rule though because have one amazing thing to tell all of you….
1. Lynley is WALKING!!! We are so proud of her. It’s always amazing to see your child learn a new skill, and the excitement and pride on their faces when you cheer them on and clap is just priceless. Corbin is right behind her, and he can take about two to three steps before losing his balance. I’m working on putting together a little video montage of baby steps that I’ll be sharing on the blog soon.
2. Derrick and I purchased some new furniture this past weekend, a king bedroom set and new office desk, and our house is a disaster! We were lucky enough to be able to sell our queen bedroom set immediately after posting it on our neighborhood group. But, we will have it in pieces all over the dining room/entryway until Saturday when the buyers can pick it up. GRRR, but at least we got rid of the desk. One room is almost complete…
3. We have giveaways galore going on right now. I am so thankful to be able to partner with some awesome sponsors to offer you guys some great products. Currently, we are giving away a GooseWaddle baby blanket and $1,000 CASH in the big Christmas Cash giveaway hosted by Raising Reagan.
4. Get ready for another awesome giveaway by Put Me in the Story. We’re reviewing a personalized Christmas story that you can take home for your little one! There’s also a great Living Social deal going on for this product, right now. So, please go enter now!
5. Next week, I am happy to announce that we’re partnering with Do Good Buy Us again to offer THREE giveaways! It’s part of a new campaign series that I’m hosting called Gifts that Give Back. This organization is amazing. Every product that you buy is handmade or sponsored by a charity trying to raise money to do some good around the world. Want to make it FOUR or more DGBU giveaways? I’m raising money to purchase at least one or two more charity-made products to give away. Are you interested in jumping in with us and sponsoring? Fill out the form here.
6. Spit and Sparkles is now offering ads again. We previously used a company called Passionfruit ads to host your ads, but they started charging for memberships. Most of my ads are button swaps, so paying for the service is not worth it to me. I’ve found a new ad hosting site called Adproval. Please visit my sponsor page to learn more about pricing and sizing of ads. Or, sign up to swap buttons with me! Pretty please? My sidebar needs some love.