It’s a link up! I finally got around to installing the link widget to turn Thursday Things into a link party. Details on how to add your link below! Here are five things going in our world.
1. Going on a mini-vacation has totally thrown me out of whack. Is it just me or do you feel like you’ve aged ten years once you return home from a long weekend? It takes me at least a few days to recover from traveling, and I can say the same for the babies! Since we’ve been home, they’ve been so grumpy. But I blame that in part on teething.
2. Since I missed out on a week of workouts, I’ve been overdoing it a little bit this week. I tried jogging with the stroller and that did not go so well. I was using my Couch25k app, and it just happened to tell me to run when I was coming up on a small hill in our neighborhood. I wanted to push myself, so I went for it and almost ate it! I think a passing car might of slowed down a little bit to make sure I wasn’t going to fall down. How embarrassing! I definitely have some shaping up to do before I’m ready to jog with the babes.
3. Operation play room is still in progress. I’ve been lazy, but I will have lots of cute crafts to share soon. My sister even got in on the play room design action and made us a super cute wreath! I requested a welcome wreath for the door to the room, and wanted a Munchkinland theme. I was so excited to see what she came up with, and it is perfect for our Oz inspired room. Stay tuned for the reveal!
4. I am very much looking forward to Saturday. I have a facial, mani/pedi and massage scheduled. It’s long overdue, since I got the gift certificate for my birthday back in February. But, I’m kind of glad I saved it. I repeat… I feel like I’ve aged ten years after that trip!
5. I’m looking for a new book to read. When I was pregnant, I pretty much stopped reading for enjoyment. I read baby books and books on breastfeeding and parenting magazines. I miss reading, and it’d probably be good for me to replace Candy Crush Saga with actual intellectual stimulation. I have a serious addiction! So, recommend some for me! I like mysteries, historical fiction and books about faith.
Now for the link up!